Plot summary time!
We ate first lunch then left on our merry way. We drove for an hour or so before stopping at a gas station for supplies. By that time, my allergies were going crazy. My nose was fulla snot, so I got a pack of tissues. What was worse was my eyes. They were itching so much that I wanted to gouge them out of my face. When we got back on the bus, Katie gave me some eye drops, which helped. I alternatively read Hitchhikers' Guide and slept the rest of the way.
Once at the hotel, we dropped of our stuff in our rooms. We then left for the mall. We ate in the food court. I tried some Chik-fil-a chicken strips, which were ok, but I could only stomach one. Afterwards, we shopped, of course (we being Russ, Kelsey, and myself). Kelsey got herself and Russ UK shirts. I got a couple shirts and a belt. And a brownie ^_^
After that we went back to the hotel, where we swam, practiced, and swam some more. Then we went back to the rooms. There was much fun and rejoicing. Then curfew occurred, and we were confined to our rooms, but fun and rejoicing continued. Our room was occupied by Russ, Zach Gillis, and Dakota, the last of whom got there at around 1 AM due to him having been on the Burns/orchestra trip thing in Louisville.
Eventually…. We got to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment