Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Word and Blogger. Plus Ramblings.

Apparently I can use Word to upload posts directly to my blog. Cool! Now I don't have to open up the webpage, and can write posts when I'm not online (which I could kinda do anyway by copying and pasting, but I digress.) This'll be really helpful since the text editor for blogger won't load on my laptop for some reason… *cough cough* Netsweeper *cough cough*.

Anyway

When writing a post on Word it expands the text field area thing to cover the entire length of the screen. It's odd to type this way, and I won't know how long my post will look on the actual blog. But I guess I'll get use to it. It does let me see more at one time, which I suppose is a bonus.

In other news, I was just handed a KOM application thingy. Cool. I guess I'm going to be doing that next year. I prolly write another post about that.

I guess and suppose and assume a lot. Maybe I'm not a very straightforward person. I just kinda go with what happens, not really forcing my own way. Is that a bad thing? Maybe. I should probably be a little more assertive. As it is, I'm a little too wishy-washy about things. It's just something to work on …I suppose?

No comments:

Post a Comment