Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Current Things

  • I'm using bullets to indent my paragraphs, since tab has a very minimal effect.
  • So let's see now... I know! What could be more riveting than a list of current events in my life? Well, lotsa things.... but I'm going to discuss them anyway!
  • We got class rings today. Mine's silver with a light blue stone. It's a little snug (ie. I have to pull with a bit of force to get it off), but I don't think that's going to be a problem. At least I won't have to worry about randomly sliding off of my hand. I'll have to get used to wearing a ring. It feels weird right now. And it's kinda big. But I guess that would be an asset in case I ever needed to punch someone in the face... with probable cause, of course. Like if I was ever ambushed in a dark alley. Or any alley, for that matter. But my main offense would probably lie with my kicks, since I have a large reach due to long legs. ....hurray for getting off topic!!!
  • I recently acquired an automobile. It is a 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe that belonged to my step-mom. They (dad and step-mom) have gotten a few other cars since then, so they let me have this one. w00t! It's kinda messy on the inside, since my little half-brother (currently about 6 yrs old) was a common occupant. FYI, little kids are messy. But it's a free car, so I'm not complaining.
  • On a related note: my permit. I'm in the permit stage of the licensing process. My six months of permit-possessing have passed, so as soon as I get my hours in (about 45 more. bleh.) I can take the test for my license. I got my permit in February, but I didn't really start driving until July.
  • This school year has (so far) been easier than last year. I hope it stays that way.

1 comment: