- Bullets again for formatting reasons.
- So life is pretty crazy. We think, we do things, we exist. And what is it all based on? The thought that our perception of reality is composed of countless brain cells sending electrical signals is simply mind boggling. All of your thoughts and feelings are simply electrons moving around in our heads. So bizzare. And yet most of us never really think about it. We're simply concerned with what we feel, not how that feeling came to be actually felt.
- It's all about perspective. To someone, slightly burning breakfast would ruin their morning. To others, the possibility of even having breakfast
- Grr.... I lost my connection, so the rest of what I wrote was deleted =( I thought it was pretty good, too... Oh well. I'll just be more careful next time. Anyway, I'm not going to continue the previous train of thought, since I don't know exactly where it is. So I'll just come up with something else.
- How about Nick's weird dream of the day! The dream opens with me in my house. I walk into my bathroom, for reasons unknown. And what do I find? Why, several large puddles of blood, of course! So how does Nick respond to this developing developement? Does Nick A-scream out in terror? B-Retreat while calling out "RUN AWAY!"? C-Quote Monty Python productions? You have fifteen minutes to answer. The clock starts... now.
- Alright, everyone, your time is up. Please take out a red pen and exchange your quizzes with someone nearby. Everybody ready? Ok, answer one is D. Now please write the number they got correct on top of their quiz, and pass them to the front.
- ...what's that look for? What? You're asking me how the answer could be D when there were only three choices? Oh, come on people; think outside the box! Don't just blindly believe everything you hear! Think for yourself. Challenge the rules. Fight for what you believe in! Take a stand against injustice!
- So, anyway, where was I.... Oh yes, the quiz. I'll be entering them into the gradebook this afternoon, so those of you who got it right can see how it has affected your grade. In regards to those of you who got it wrong... I regret to inform you that you have failed the class. So sorry. See you again next year.
- ....wait, what are you doing? Get back in your seats, please. Why are you looking at me like that. Don't point that pen at me young man! Stay back! Stay back!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!
- [Thus was the fate of fictional professor 7891042. And what an ironic fate it was. The very lesson that he had just taught his students directly brought about his end. How delicious. I hope you've learned a little something here. I'm not entirely sure what it is, though. The only ones that the wr1t3r can think of are sinsister in nature, and that doesn't lend itself to a very happy ending. Oh well. That's all from me, Narrator of Random Musings. NORM, for short. See ya next time.]
- Note from wr1t3r: Yo dawgs. This is Nick in the hizzle. That was quite a bodacious tangent, if I do say so myself. So I never did finish explaining my dream. I think I've written enough already. You can ask me about in IRL, if you wish.
- PS I ran out of room writing the title. Poor me. I guess the world will never know what the last word was.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Life and Something Different. (Or: Yes,Viriginia, There is Sense In Nick's Humor. It's just unusal, obscure, and written as a script moreso than a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you should tell me what the last word of your title was. D:
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking the last word was "blog".
ReplyDeleteThat was a... different blog.
But fairly snazzy. (:
Love the stream of consciousness!
ReplyDelete