- Quote of the day:
- "Did you know that you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's True!" ~GLaDOS
- Alright, so self esteem. I sometimes don't have alot of it. Then I get sort of annoying to be around, because I'll do things then immediatly say something along the lines of, "sorry, that was dumb." Or stupid. But I've found that I can have 'triggers' for my mood. For example, if I'm ever feeling down, I can just think about feeling happy, and suddenly I am [happy].
- So I found my trigger for upping self-esteem: singing. w00t! I've been in a few choruses, so I'd say I'm at least a decent singer. And I've had some solo performances in church that were generally well recieved. Thus, if I'm ever feeling self-esteem-less, I can just sing a little tune, and I suddenly feel better about myself. Yay! =D
um... yeah. That's all.
Just a small-town girl...
ReplyDeleteyou can't help but sing now!!!