I've just informed by the spellcheck that soulsearching is actually two words. How lovely. Does this render my previous paragraph's pertenance to not partain? Probably not, since I selected those words solely for their aliterative value, so the question likely will not make sense.
In other news, I tend to joke around a lot. I believe I do this partly to entertain others and partly for pure unadulterated and undivided attention. I think I have problems forming relationships beyond a superficial level. I used to be incredibly shy; no I'm less so. The problem was I would exceptionally over analyze everything. I still sometimes tend to do this. I would think too hard about what I was doing and why I was doing it, rather than just doing it. I just had to step back and not worry about all of the remotely possible repurcusions that might possibly result from my actions. People weren't thinking about things on that level.
Anyway, some abstract food for thought right there, eh? Hopefully it makes sense; I apologize if it does not.
No comments:
Post a Comment