Monday, November 30, 2009

Bloggin OR Who Ordered this Wall O' Text? OR Nick, why do you have to make things so difficult?

**NOTE: The following text is upside down. If you are unable to decipher it, then please scroll down to find a right-side-up version. Thank you, and have a nice day.**

.ʇsǝɥɔ ʎɯ ɟo ɟɟo sbuıɥʇ ǝɯos ʇǝb oʇ ʇsnظ pǝʌǝı1ǝɹ sı oɥʍ 'ɟ1ǝsʎɯ ɹo 'buıʎɐs ɯ,ı ʇɐɥʍ sʇǝb ʎ11ɐǝɹ oɥʍ ɹǝpɐǝɹ ɐ ʇı ǝq 'sǝɥɔnoʇ bo1q sıɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝ1doǝd ǝɥʇ ɟo sǝʌı1 ǝɥʇ ɥɔıɹuǝ ʍoɥǝɯos oʇ ʇuɐʍ sʎɐʍ1ɐ ı .ǝɯıʇ ɟo ǝʇsɐʍ ɐ sɐ ǝʌɹǝs ʇsnظ ʇ,up1noʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʞ1ɐʇ oʇ 'buıɥʇʎuɐ 'buıɥʇǝɯos puıɟ p1noʍ ı 'oʇ pɐɥ ı ɟı uǝʌǝ puɐ .buıʇsod ɟo ǝʞɐs ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇsnظ ʇsod oʇ ʇuɐʍ ɹǝʌǝu p1noʍ ı ʇnq .ɔʇǝ 'ǝn1ɐʌ ʇuǝɯuıɐʇɹǝʇuǝ pɐɥ ʇı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı ɹo 'ɹǝdʎɥ sɐʍ ı ɹo 'pooɯ ʎ11ıs ɐ uı sɐʍ ı ǝsnɐɔǝq ǝq 11ıʍ ʇı ʇnq .ǝsuǝsuou ʇsod 11ıʍ ı sǝɯıʇǝɯos .ɯǝɥʇ oʇ buıuɐǝɯ 1ɐɔıɥdoso1ıɥd dǝǝp ǝʌɐɥ 11ıʍ sʇsod ʎɯ ɟo 11ɐ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐs oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop ı 'ɹǝʌǝʍoɥ .uosɐǝɹ ou ʎ1ǝʇn1osqɐ ɹoɟ buıɥʇǝɯos ʇnoqɐ ǝdʎʇ ʇsnظ oʇ uɐɥʇ ʇı op ı ʎɥʍ puɐ op ı ʇɐɥʍ puɐ suoıʇɔɐ ʎɯ buıuıɯɐxǝ oʇuı ʇɹoɟɟǝ ɐɹʇxǝ sıɥʇ ʇnd ɹǝɥʇɐɹ ɥɔnɯ p1noʍ ı .ʞɹoʍ ʎsnq ǝq p1noʍ ʇı .ssǝ1ʇuıod .ssǝ1buıuɐǝɯ .ssǝ1ɥʇɹoʍ ʎ1nɹʇ ʇı ǝʞɐɯ p1noʍ ʇɐɥʇ .ǝpɐɹb ɐ ɹoɟ op ı buıɥʇǝɯos ʇsnظ 'ʇuǝɯubıssɐ uɐ ʇsnظ oʇuı sıɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,uop ı .ʇɐɥʇ op oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,uop ı ʇnq .ɥʇuoɯ sıɥʇ ɹoɟ buıbbo1q ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝuop ǝq puɐ 'ʇı ʇsod 'ɹǝɥʇǝboʇ buıɥʇǝɯos dɐ1s ʇsnظ p1noɔ ı :buıɥɔɐoɹddɐ ʇsɐɟ ǝuı1pɐǝp ɐ ɥʇıʍ 'ʍou uǝʌǝ .puǝ ǝɥʇ oʇ ɥsıuıɟ oʇ ;ɥbnoɹɥʇ ʇı ʍo11oɟ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ı .ʇı 1ǝʌɐɹun ʎ11nɟ ı 1ıʇun doʇs oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʎ11ɐǝɹ ʇ,uop ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ɟo 1ıɐɹʇ poob ɐ uo ʇǝb ı ǝɔuo .(sund ǝɥ ǝɥ) snuoq ɐ '11ǝʍ 'ʇsnظ sı ǝuo ɹǝʇʇɐ1 ǝɥʇ ;sɹǝɯɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ǝɹɐ sɥʇbuǝ1 ɹıǝɥʇ ɹoɟ suosɐǝɹ 1ɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ ʇnq p= ¡sʇuıod snuoq oʇ ǝʇɐnbǝ oʇ puǝʇ os1ɐ sʇsod ɹǝbuo1 .ɟ1ǝsʎɯ buıssǝɹdxǝ ʎ11ɐǝɹ ɯ,ı ǝʞı1 1ǝǝɟ ı puɐ 'unɟ ǝq uɐɔ buıʇsod .oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,uop ı ʇnq 'oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ ʎ11ɐǝɹ ı ɟı p1noɔ ʎ1qɐqoɹd ı '11ǝʍ.... .ʇı d1ǝɥ ʇ,uɐɔ ı .buo1 uıɐ1d ʇsnظ ǝɹɐ sbo1q ʎɯ ɟo ɹoʇɔɐɟ ǝɥʇ s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ʎ11ɐuıɟ puɐ .11ǝʍ sɐ 'oǝpıʌ ɐ pǝpn1ɔuı ʇsod ʇsɐ1 ʎɯ puɐ 'buıʎɐs ɯ,ı ʇɐɥʍ ɥʇıʍ ob ʇɐɥʇ sǝbɐɯı ppɐ os1ɐ ı .ǝɹǝɥʇ uı ǝsoɥʇ ʇnd oʇ ʇɹoɟɟǝ puɐ ǝɯıʇ ɟo ʇıq ǝ1ʇʇı1 ɐ ǝɯ sǝʞɐʇ ʇı .ǝɔuǝɹǝɟǝɹ ɐ buıuıɐ1dxǝ ɹo ʇnoqɐ buıʞ1ɐʇ ɯ,ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ buıʇɐ1ǝɹ sǝʇıs oʇ sʞuı1 uɐǝɯ ı sbuıɥʇ ʎq .sbo1q ʎɯ oʇ sbuıɥʇ pɐɥ ı ʇɐɥʇ sı ʇuǝuodɯoɔ pɹıɥʇ ı .sɥdɐɹbɐɹɐd oʇuı ʇı ǝzıuɐbɹo ı 'ʇsɐǝ1 ʎɹǝʌ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ .pǝzıuɐbɹo ǝq oʇ buıob sı ʇı ʍoɥ ʇsɐǝ1 ʇɐ ɹo 'ʇsod ʎɯ uı ǝq oʇ buıob sı ʇɐɥʍ pɐǝɥ ʎɯ uı ǝʇɐ1nɯɹoɟ ɐ puoɔǝs ɐ ǝʞɐʇ ı .buıʇıɹʍ ɯ,ı ʇɐɥʍ ʇnoqɐ ʞuıɥʇ oʇ ǝʞı1 ı ʇɐɥʇ ǝq p1noʍ ɹoʇɔɐɟ ɹǝɥʇouɐ .puɐɥ ʇɐ ʇɥbnoɥʇ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ buıʇɔɐɹʇǝp 'ʇı buıop ɯ,ı ǝ1ıɥʍ sɹǝbuıɟ ʎɯ ʇɐ uʍop ǝɔuɐ1b ʎ11ɐuoısɐɔɔo oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ı puɐ .ʇɐǝɹb ʎ1qıpǝɹɔuı ʇou ʇsnظ 'buıɥʇʎuɐ ɹo ʍo1s ɹǝqn ʇou .p1ɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı ɹǝdʎʇ ʇsǝʇsɐɟ ǝɥʇ ʇou ɯ,ı 'buıɥʇ ǝuo ɹoɟ .sɹoʇɔɐɟ ɟo ɹǝqɯnu ɐ oʇ ǝnp ǝ1ıɥʍ ɐ ǝɯ sǝʞɐʇ buıbbo1q .uo buıʌoɯ ʇnq ....ʎɥʇbuǝ1 ɹǝɥʇɐɹ ʎ11ɐnʇɔɐ s,ʇı 'ʇı uo ʞɔɐq buıʞoo1 'ǝsɹnoɔ ɟo .ǝʇıɹʍ oʇ ɹnoɥ uɐ ʇnoqɐ ǝɯ ʞooʇ ʇsod ʇsɐ1 ǝɥʇ .bo1q oʇ ǝɯıʇ buo1 ɐ ǝʞɐʇ ı

*uʍop ǝpıs dn*

*RIGHT SIDE UP*

I take a long time to blog. The last post took me about an hour to write. Of course, looking back on it, it's actually rather lengthy.... but moving on. Blogging takes me a while due to a number of factors. For one thing, I'm not the fastest typer in the world. Not uber slow or anything, just not incredibly great. And I have to occasionally glance down at my fingers while I'm doing it, detracting from the thought at hand. Another factor would be that I like to think about what I'm writing. I take a second a formulate in my head what is going to be in my post, or at least how it is going to be organized. At the very least, I organize it into paragraphs. I third component is that I had things to my blogs. By things I mean links to sites relating to what I'm talking about or explaining a reference. It takes me a little bit of time and effort to put those in there. I also add images that go with what I'm saying, and my last post included a video, as well. And finally, there's the factor of my blogs are just plain long. I can't help it. ....well, I probably could if I really wanted to, but I don't want to. Posting can be fun, and I feel like I'm really expressing myself. Longer posts also tend to equate to BONUS POINTS! =D But the real reasons for their lengths are the formers; the latter one is just, well, a bonus (he he puns). Once I get on a good trail of thought I don't really want to stop until I fully unravel it. I want to follow it through; to finish to the end. Even now, with a deadline fast approaching: I could just slap something together, post it, and be done with the blogging for this month. But I don't want to do that. I don't want to make this into just an assignment, just something I do for a grade. That would make it truly worthless. Meaningless. Pointless. It would be busy work. I would much rather put this extra effort into examining my actions and what I do and why I do it than to just type about something for absolutely no reason. However, I don't mean to say that all of my posts will have deep philosophical meaning to them. Sometimes I will post nonsense. But it will be because I was in a silly mood, or I was hyper, or I thought it had entertainment value, etc. But I would never want to post just for the sake of posting. And even if I had to, I would find something, anything, to talk about that wouldn't just serve as a waste of time. I always want to somehow enrich the lives of the people that this blog touches, be it a reader who really gets what I'm saying, or myself, who is relieved just to get some things off of my chest.

Well, that's all for right now. Time for me to catch some z's (their tricky little buggers)

**.ʎɐp ǝɔıu ɐ ǝʌɐɥ puɐ 'noʎ ʞuɐɥʇ .uoısɹǝʌ uʍop ǝpıs dn uɐ puıɟ oʇ dn 11oɹɔs ǝsɐǝ1d uǝɥʇ 'ʇı ɹǝɥdıɔǝp oʇ ǝ1qɐun ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟı .dn-ǝpıs-ʇɥbıɹ sı ʇxǝʇ buıʍo11oɟ ǝɥʇ :ǝʇou**

2 comments: