Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Phone

I recently got a new phone.

That pretty much summarizes this post.

Now for more detail!!

The time had come in my contracty thingy for an upgrade to a new phone.  Me madre had informed me that I could more or less have any phone I wanted.  If it was cheap, she would cover the costs.  If it wasn't, we would coordinate payments in some form or fashion.

I didn't have any particular desire to acquire a pricey piece of portable.... technology.  I already had something that would store/play my music.  I already had somethings that would play games.  I didn't feel the need for a full keyboard.  I [didn't want to pay for/ thought it would be kinda unwieldy to use] mobile internet.

So I went with a basic phone (oh, in what a wondrous world we live, in which such technological marvels as cellular devices can be called basic.)  The model was a Nokia Mural.  And guess what?  I went through the trouble of finding a picture of it for ya.  Ahhh, now ain't I sweet?

By the dubs, it has a light on it that changes color (hence the multicolored lights in the picture).  I must say it's rather snazzy.

3 comments:

  1. u forgot to tell us what color the light on urs is

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light changes between blue, green, orange, red, purple, and pink. Right now it's set to purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used snazzy. THAT'S MY WORDDD.

    ReplyDelete