In many videogames, a character's various abilities are represented by various numbers. The higher the number, the better the character's ability. For example, a character with a high number for their strength would be very strong. Likewise, a dumb character would have a low inteligence score.
I explain this because it is neccessary to understand this post's main statement, which is:
I feel as if all of my stats are rated at an 8 (out of 10)
Or, in layman's terms, I'm pretty good at alot of things, but not incredibliy great at one specific thing.
So yeah, that was pretty much my entire point. So to take up the rest of this post I will talk about Stairway to Heaven.
/begin sarcasm
Stairway to Heaven is a rather obscure song by the indie band Led Zeppelin. It is considered by many of the few who have heard it to be one of the worst songs of all time, due to its overly simplistic lyrics, horrid vocals, and absolutely forgettable lead guitar- especially the trainwreck of a solo.
So yeah, don't listen to it.
/end sarcasm
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment