I have an internal struggle. Part of me likes to think I'm better than other people, and another tries to convince the first that I'm not, or at least to be humble about it.
On the positive side:
Sometimes when I see people doing something, I think, "Y'know, I could probably do that better." Or at least would know how to do it better. This likely comes from my CopyPaste system thingy. It enables me to recall examples of a higher quality example of what the people are doing.
On the negative side:
Acting superior to other people all the time is a quick way to becoming a big jerk. And of course there's the fact that I'm not better than other people. I may do somethings better than some people, but I'm sure there are a whole lot more people out there who are better than me at things.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment