Saturday, October 31, 2009

What A Tangeld Web I Weave




This past week was pretty hectic. I know exactly why this was so. I can also summarize it in one word. Are you ready? Here it is:
PROCRASTINATION

Specifically on my English homework.

...wait, that's more than one word. Smoof. ....moving on.

I hardly worked on my essay and project/study guide for A Raisin in the Sun over fall break. This left a lot of work for me to do. The essay was due on Tuesday, and the project/study guide was due on Thursday. It didn't help that I had other obligations in addition to regularly assigned homework.

Here' s how the week went:

MONDAY
There was an away Pennyrile meet. Oh joy. That meant that I wouldn't be home to after 9, leaving little time for homework. Oh well, at least I got to have fun with my fellow academic team members and meet some new fun people.

I wrote about half of my essay.

TUESDAY
Was able to finish my essay after working on it during all four periods. It's all a blur after that...

WEDNESDAY
I would have to go to church after school, and stay till 7. I didn't think that I would get much work done there, so I brought some pillows and a blanket to take a nap with. But I never used them. =/

I also needed to find a costume for Thursday night, as I was signed up to hand out candy for Beta.

I finished most of my project/study guide

THURSDAY
Turned in a completed project/study guide. There was much rejoicing.

I realized that I have failed to mention something. For the project/study guide, we were given a choice of three levels of work, correlating to the grade we wanted to recieve. There was a C level, a B level, and an A level. Accordingly, the A level required the most work while the C level required the least; B was somewhere in between. At first I decided to go for the A level. However, since I had given myself a limited amount of time to finish the work, I decided to go down to B level.

I think I'll still be able to have an A for the semester. The blog points help out, I think/hope I did well on my essay, and I got a 99 for the first 9 weeks. We'll see what happens.

There was a calender here somewhere..... oh here it is:

FRIDAY
My English work was done. Yay! But I overslept that morning, and thus had to complete my homework at school. But I was successful! w00t! I even got my government presentation sorta kinda together ( I'll talk about it later).

Overall, a pretty productive week, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment