Since it appeared that I was more rested after shorter periods of sleep, I decided to try something. Instead of sleeping for, let's say, one 8 hour chunk, I would instead take two 4 hour naps throughout the day.
I thought I would try it out on Sunday. I would go to sleep at 6, wake up at 10, then go back to sleep at 1:30 in order to get up in time to get ready for school on Monday. But the parents disproved. For this they had two reasons:
- Me being awake disrupts the other members of the household who are asleep
- My brother is on crutches from his knee surgery, and needs assistance with certain things. They want me available to help him with stuff.
In other news:
I would like to explain my UNTITLED post. Here's what happened.
One night over fall break I was chillin in mah room. Suddenly, I was struck with sadness. A lot of sadness. I have no idea why it happened; I was just sitting there when suddenly I felt really down-- the worst that I have felt in recent memory.
Time for a slight tangent. I often contemplate suicide. No committing it, heavens no. But the thought processes involved in by people who do commit it. What could be so terrible as to drive someone to take their own life?
So there I was, sitting in my room, being sad. Suddenly, a little thought came in my head: "Do I feel bad enough to commit suicide?" To this, I responded, "%&*@ no! Now get outta my head." Though I felt bad, I still couldn't imagine myself ever taking such drastic measures.
One of the reasons this is on my mind is the acne medication I've been taking. It has been shown, in rare cases, to affect brain chemistry, causing depression and possibly suicide. We're always on the lookout to make sure that if I ever feel that way, I stop taking it immediately.
However, It's been over a month since I started taking it, and I haven't noticed any such effects, so I don't think that I'm going to have issues with that possible side effect. However, my dermatologist plans on increasing my dosage over the next few months, so who knows what could happen.
I totally just heard voices in my head. Sweet. Except I couldn't understand them =/
And on that note, I believe it's time for me to end this post. What better way is there to stop than leaving you questioning my sanity? Of course, by this point, I really don't think you should be questioning.
Hey... no links this time. That's not good. I know! Check this site out. It's pretty average.
4
ReplyDeletei dont remember posting a 4....i was going to post something just now and saw the 4 but i dont even remember looking at this one before....huh...maybe they should redo MY meds...lol oh wel
ReplyDelete